I'm going to show you how to treat acne with a fruit that contains powerful healing properties that you can use to treat acne and restore your skin to its naturally, clear beauty.
What is the tropical fruit I'm talking about?
This fruit is a great natural acne remedy because it contains enzymes papain. This ingredient has been proven to treat and heal swollen acne pimples.
When applied topically …
This fruit can prevent skin eruptions by exfoliating and removing excess skin, damaged skin and dead skin cells. Leaving your pores clear and unclog so your acne condition will not spread or get worse.
Plus, it contains healing properties that can speed up the healing process of acne and reduce inflammation and redness.
Also it will rejuvenate and repair damaged skin caused by acne, leaving your skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking.
When consume …
This fruit can help improve digestion as well as cleansing and flushing out acne causing toxins within your body.
This will help minimize acne breakouts because one of the main reasons why you have acne is because your body contains too much toxins.
And the fastest way for your body to remove these toxins is by using your skin as a secondary channel of elimination.
Here are the instructions on how to treat acne with papaya externally:
- Cut a slice of fresh, ripe papaya. Aged papaya will lose some of its effectiveness so make sure the one you get is fresh.
- Mash it in a bowl or container.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water and gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
Instructions on treating acne with papaya internally:
Ok what I am going to reveal to you here is a tasty smoothie that you can drink and be able to reap the benefits of papaya.
This tasty smoothie can actually help aid in the treatment and prevention of acne because remember … papaya contains cleansing ingredients that can help eliminate and flush out acne causing toxins.
Anyways, just follow the simple instructions below to make your own papaya smoothie …
- Peel the skin off of 1 papaya and 1 peeled mango.
- Now place both papaya and mango in a blender along with c cup of fresh strawberries, 1/3 cup of orange juice and 5 cubes of ice.
- Blend into a smoothie and drink.