.NET framework architecture provides robust and reliable application solutions on the internet. To achieve its business objectives, companies can extend their teams by hiring an offshore.NET development company.
Some of the advantages of outsourcing.NET application development are presented below:
Simplification. Your projects can be accomplished much faster and at a lower cost .. NET offshore vendors offer access to their own infrastructure and a large pool of talented programmers. Now, you can reduce operational and administrative costs and improve project development efficiency. There is no need to hire extra personnel on permanent basis or purchase new equipment for them.
Business benefits..NET framework provides simplified programming, as it is a powerful, flexible and fast-operating framework. It allows to develop applications that enable effective communication with geographically isolated customers and partners..NET technology provides the capability to quickly build, deploy, manage and utilize security-enhanced solutions and systems..NET framework provides more control and advanced tools facilitating execution of secure and downloadable applications.
Improved management and control. With cutting-edge communication technologies, it is not a problem to control the development process anymore. Customer can easily reach offshore.NET team and PMs via online voice / video conference calls, variety of messengers, e-mail or by traditional communication means. Most outsourcing vendors follow SCRUM and Agile methodologies, so you can obtain detailed report on the accomplished work literally every day.
.NET technology can be easily applied by any company using the Internet for data exchange; eg on-line retailers, e-commerce etc.
The framework is widely used for building various robust clients applications, not limited by internet or networked applications, including:
- Console applications. These include traditional DOS kind applications eg batch scripts.
- Windows Form based applications / Windows GUI applications. Traditional rich client applications.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application. This is a unified programming model for building rich Windows smart client user experiences that incorporated UI, media, and documents.
- Windows smart client user experiences that incorporated UI, media, and documents.
- ASP.NET Web applications: dynamic and data driven browser based applications.
- Windows Custom Controls: personal windows controls can be developed like with ActiveX controls.
- Component Libraries: This refers to components initially possessing business logic.
- Web Custom Controls: web applications allowing code reuse and modularization.
- Web services: applications encapsulating functionality available via industry standards like HTTP, XML and SOAP.
Generally, when choosing a .NET development outsourcing company , take its reputation, revenue, testimonials of the previous customers into consideration. Take a look at company's portfolio, study types and complexity of the projects accomplished. Consider contacting some of the vendor's customers and obtain their word-of-mouth recommendations.
And finally, choose a truly committed offshore.NET development company striving to satisfy customers' requirements to the maximum extent.